Sunday, December 16, 2012

We like to party! We like to party!

As a kid, I grew up loving the NBA with my twin brother.
 The Charlotte Hornets were my favorite team.
I can recall the days when I wore my Starter Charlotte Hornets Hooded-Pullover Jacket with everything (even with pink bows and headbands in my hair)! Muggsy Bogues and Alonzo Mourning were my most favorite players all throughout the 90's. If I had watched the Hornets play in 1993, I would have died. Seeing them play tonight as the New Orleans Hornets was just too good to be true!

It was a REAL close game!

Where's ya G.F. at?! - T-bag

The ref's replay over and over and over and over and over.
And over and over and over.

WE WON!

Oh, YOU KNOW this is the 100 section!




Batum was hurting to win tonight! I love that guy! J.J. Hickson and Damian Lillard were also strong tonight. Such a good game...even without being on the jumbo :)

(source: personal photos, Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Hornets)

No comments:

Post a Comment